[seqfan] Re: Excessive b-file, perhaps?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:15:20 CET 2012

I think 200K terms are ok for that sequence. It is interesting
enough to justify them. In fact I probably asked Hugo to
supply them. The b-file downloads instantly for me.

There has been too much carping about b-files recently. For
basic sequences or others of great interest there is no reason not to have
larger b-files than 10K terms.

Neil