[seqfan] Re: Excessive b-file, perhaps?

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu Nov 15 08:23:04 CET 2012

10,000 terms is a good limit for most sequences, and most easy sequences
should probably only have 1000. But there are situations when it is
appropriate to have more.

Tony's 99.9% figure seems about right to me. Certainly I wouldn't want
large b-files submitted without some special reason.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University