[seqfan] Re: b-files, reply to Antti

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Sun Nov 18 07:03:31 CET 2012

What about periodically making a single compressed archive of the
b-files?

This will save you both bandwidth and web server load.

cron(8) can do it easily, though something like git/svn/hq would be
better for me.

Since you can't enforce not downloading via different IPs, there
is no point to make it hard IMHO.