[seqfan] A090940: Rearrangement(?) of odd primes

zak seidov zakseidov at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 09:52:24 CET 2012

Dear seqfans,
Is A090940 really rearrangement?

If we take each time the smallest possible a(n)
(as assumed I guess)
then first absent prime is prime(14) = 43
(checked for first 1000 terms).

We need to omit the requirement of "smallest possible a(n)"
but then no proof that it's rearrangement anyway.

A090940Rearrangement of odd primes so that every partial arithmetic mean is a prime.

See also:
A090918 Beginning with 3, least prime, greater than the previous term,
        such that the arithmetic mean of first n terms is a prime.

Best,
Zak