[seqfan] Re: A175998

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 04:49:10 CET 2012

I don't see what's *missing* there (but I made that %N self-contained),
however it is part of a whole sequence of entries which have similar
problems, e.g.:

A175993
%N Decimal expansion of E*E^(1/E)
%C area of rectangle defined as haveing as oppisite corners the origin
and the first and probably only maximum of the graph y=x^(1/x), e
%Y Cf. A073229

* E instead of e
* missing period at end of [all] lines
* several misspellings

...apart from the question whether it is really justified to include
all of these in OEIS, and esp. the respective "differences"...

Maximilian