[seqfan] Re: A163863

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:08:11 CEST 2012

Hans, You are right - that entry needs cleaning up.
The simplest thing would be to extend the DATA entries, adding
all the known terms there. It is a bit longer than the usual DATA section,
but until we get more terms it is probably
not worth creating a b-file. I will try and edit it.
Please check my work!
Thanks for catching this.
Neil