[seqfan] Re: On some constellations of primes

Vladimir Shevelev shevelev at bgu.ac.il
Sun Oct 14 23:38:01 CEST 2012

Dear SeqFans,

Every sequence is the union of 1) idea, 2) calculations. 06.10 in seqfan list I exactly formulated the idea of future sequence A217671. Hans published his A217658, using my idea +his constraint (see his message from 10.10), submitting it 10.10 in 50 minits before my (which is yet unpublished), and on my request to calleagues to extend A217671, he wrote (10.10), instead of a real help in extension,  that my sequence is "already verified  and extended". I am sure that it is, at least, incorrect.

Regards,
Vladimir