[seqfan] Re: A076884

Ed Jeffery lejeffery2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:48:36 CEST 2012

Neil,

I only proposed essentially changing the title to match the formula given
by Benoit Cloitre. That constant c is his constant given in the formula
section and is not my idea. I don't know where it comes from; maybe it is
well defined and maybe it is arbitrary. Perhaps you should ask Benoit about
this.

LEJ

>If I understand him correctly, Ed Jeffery proposed defining a sequence
>by a(n) = floor(c*Pi^n), where c=0.28369744101432748943672190793123126...
?This is a No-No, because c is not well defined.