[seqfan] Re: A158248

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:10:34 CEST 2012

>> %o A158248 (Other) // C program ...
>

>    Does this program really belong here? (Indeed, does it belong
>    anywhere?)

under the assumption that it is related to the sequence , I vote for
keeping it put putting it into a separeate .txt file.

As it stands, not only it is cryptic (absolutely not clear what it
does, but in any case it does not seem to take an "n" as input and
print out a(n) as output),
but also rather unreadable (in view of the scrambled formatting, no
offense to the author), and also unusable since the comments don't use
/*...*/ but // syntax.

That said, I apologize for this message which should go on a list
which has a title and purpose other than "Sequence Fans". IMO that
latter (i.e. seqfan.eu) should be devoted to "mathematics only",
and a more specific list for all other OEIS related aspects &
technicalities needs to be created... (As has been remarked, the "OEIS
news" list is unused. Should it be more general "OEIS discussions" or
the like?)

Maximilian