[seqfan] Re: A005850 Primes p such that the NSW number A002315(p) is prime

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Fri Oct 19 16:02:31 CEST 2012

I agree that an example would have been useful here. I don't think
that "even the most obvious sequences" should have examples, though.
If the name of the sequence is

n^3 - n

then I don't think it's helpful to have (as I've often seen!) an
examples line like

a(1) = 1^3 - 1 = 1 - 1 = 0, a(2) = 2^3 - 2 = 8 - 2 = 6.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University