[seqfan] Need chemistry paper

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 07:34:25 CEST 2013

Dear Sequence Fans, About 15 years ago B. Cyvin sent me
a reprint of the following paper:

S. J. Cyvin, B. N. Cyvin, J. Brunvoll and E. Brendsdal, Enumeration and
Classification of Certain Polygonal Systems Representing Polycyclic
Conjugated Hydrocarbons: Annelated Catafusenes, Journal of Chemical
Information and Modeling [at that time it was called J. Chem. Inform.
Comput. Sci.], 34 (1994), pp. 1174-1180; DOI: 10.1021/ci00021a026.
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/ci00021a026.

Michel Marcus has noticed there is a problem with two sequences based on
the paper,  A045906 and A121178.
Unfortunately I cannot find my copy of the paper.
If anyone has access to this journal, could you send me a copy?
I promise to keep it to myself (and I will post a note here
that I have the paper).

Neil

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

11 South Adelaide Avenue, Highland Park, NJ 08904, USA
Email: njasloane at gmail.com