[seqfan] Re: A001370

allouche at math.jussieu.fr allouche at math.jussieu.fr
Sun Apr 21 08:00:29 CEST 2013

As far as I know this is unproven (and seemingly quite out
of reach). There was also a conjecture (that I read years
ago in a sort of French bulletin circulating among
colleagues) about integers such that s(2^n) = n,
for which the only known solution was n = 5.
This is the same as looking for k's such that
2^{s(k)} = k, whose only known solution was k = 32.

jp