[seqfan] Withdrawing my "low quality" submitted sequences

Raman raman22feb1988 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 22:41:22 CEST 2013

Dear Editors,

It has been three months since I last contributed.

In my humble opinion, it is a good thing to weed old "low quality"
submitted sequences periodically, especially those without much of
information, or those submitted quickly, such that my overall quality of my
contributions in search results will rise, making the editors friendlier.

I don't think it is a good reason to block me because I deleted them.
Please reconsider your decision.

I assure you that I did pray in a local temple what had to be done to
establish good contact with OEIS editors, long back ago when I was worried,
I got as a solution on to withdraw them, before submitting anything newly.

I didn't do it with anger with anybody or something. Please show due
respect towards me.

The following were the thirty-four submitted "marginal" sequences that I
thought I would withdraw other day.

A216518, A216519, A216529, A216531, A216533, A216535-A216538,
A216549-A216555, A216558-A216567, A216569-A216576.

Sincerely,
V. Raman