[seqfan] Re: Withdrawing my "low quality" submitted sequences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 03:38:06 CEST 2013

Dear Raman,
The OEIS policy is that once a sequence is in the OEIS,
it stays there.

We are like a very serious scientific journal in that regard
(and not like facebook or other web sites).

Neil Sloane

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

11 South Adelaide Avenue, Highland Park, NJ 08904, USA
Email: njasloane at gmail.com