[seqfan] Re: Withdrawing my "low quality" submitted sequences

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 01:40:23 CEST 2013

Raman,

The OEIS is a scientific reference, NOT a vanity publisher. There are
companies that will print almost anything you want in hundreds of books
provided you pay them. You can also get your own website and publish
whatever you want on it. If you think the OEIS has stringent review
standards, try submitting a paper to a renowned math journal like the
*Fibonacci
Quarterly*.

I am not the OEIS Treasurer, but I imagine that the OEIS Foundation would
accept donations of any amount. But as a bribe to give you special
treatment over the other contributors, $20 is an insult. Even if I had the
authority to unblock you, I would not want to. Come up with a couple of
trillion and we'll talk.

Al

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>