[seqfan] Re: Can more of these terms be found?

Hans Havermann gladhobo at teksavvy.com
Sat Aug 10 15:54:21 CEST 2013

> Base-ten concatenations of p1 & p2 [p1'p2] equal to (p2-p1)^2.

M.F. Hasler has pointed out that this sequence "name" is difficult to understand. It also doesn't describe well situations where the second part has leading zeros.

My current name for A228103 is: "Numbers that can be split into two parts, x & y, equal to (y-x)^2." I'm thinking also: "Numbers that can be split into two parts equal to the square of their difference." If anyone has an opinion or can suggest better, feel free.