[seqfan] Re: Can more of these terms be found?

Hans Havermann gladhobo at teksavvy.com
Mon Aug 12 22:31:46 CEST 2013

I've submitted the discussed changes. I've also discovered that my A228103 is just the union of Giovanni Resta's 2006 A118936 (squared) and 10^2*m. I was going to submit a 60+ term b-file but once I recognized the relationship to Kaprekar numbers (A006886), I knew that someone could come up with a formulation that could easily generate thousands of terms.

To wit, if I take T.D. Noe's Mathematica formula for A006886 and change h = 10^k-1 to h = 10^k+1, I can generate many of the terms in my b-file. There are additional terms and missing ones as well, so that alteration is just a first step.