[seqfan] Re: Decimal expansions related to Metallic Means, and Pascal Triangle

Jess Tauber yahganlang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 19:53:35 CEST 2013

Thanks. But let's backtrack a bit. I can analyze these things the hard way,
by playing around with basic  operations with a calculator and an extended
copy of the Pascal Triangle, but I'm no way even basically trained to be
able to do this stuff in any kind of efficient way. I don't even know the
correct nomenclatural or formulaic conventions unless I accidentally
stumble upon them online. So what are good primers for someone in my
situation?

Jess Tauber