[seqfan] Flash drive of OEIS material

T. D. Noe noe at sspectra.com
Sat Dec 14 03:40:40 CET 2013

I just finished talking to Neil Sloane about a flash drive I want to
distribute at the coming AMS/MAA meeting in Baltimore, January 15-18, 2014.
I need this information soon because it takes a couple of weeks to create
the final product.

Even the smallest flash drive has lots of space.  I'm looking at a 128MB
drive.  If you have ideas on what to put on this drive, or if you have
material to contribute, let me know.  Normally the show attendee takes home
a few pieces of paper.  Now we have the opportunity to give the user much
more.

The idea is to give the user some attractive material (not the entire
database).  Make it interesting; make it worthwhile attaching the flash
drive to their computer.  All data will be in text or PDF format. The data
will be saved in a way that the user cannot erase it.

(I'm the treasurer of the OEIS.  If you are thinking about contributing to
the OEIS Foundation this year, time is running short.  See
http://www.oeisf.org/  If you give $100 or more, I'll send you the flash
drive.  Just give me an address where to send it.)

Best regards,

Tony