[seqfan] Re: A233527, A233528, and link issue.

John W. Nicholson reddwarf2956 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 14 01:26:37 CET 2013

Thanks to Michel Marcus who edited them, the links are there. I don't see what he did differently, but he placed the link in the draft. He stated:

 Wikipedia, <a
href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_of_a_disk#Triangle_method">Area of a disk: Triangle method</a>

I copied and pasted as to make the line read (the parts below all on one line) as the example shows in the inserter :
Wikipedia, <a
href="
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_of_a_disk#Triangle_method ">
Area of a disk
</a>

In the
original draft, I had to remove the link as to allow the draft to be written by the inserter, but the link was still needed as to what I wrote. The only thing I see different is his "
Area of a disk: Triangle method" where mine is just "
Area of a disk" which is still just weird to me.

John W. Nicholson

Not sure what you mean by "inserter does not like it" but your link is in