[seqfan] Re: First fini sequence in the table?

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sun Dec 15 18:55:31 CET 2013

By A-number, the first few fini sequences are A000053, A000054,
A000797, A000926, A001049, A001219, A001228, A001259, A001272, and
A001293.

On another issue, there are sequences such as A164081 that are finite
in the sense that from some point on they are zero. I think some such
sequences are marked "fini", while others (like A164081) just have lots
of zeros. We really ought to have a standard for this. (If we do decide
these should be marked finite, A000004 would  of course be an
exception.)

Franklin T. Adams-Watters