[seqfan] A114579 Wythoff array transpose sample values

Kevin Ryde user42 at zip.com.au
Sun Feb 24 21:45:10 CET 2013

I've got doubts about some of the sample values in A114579 Wythoff array
transpose.  For example it shows a(38)=910, but I wonder if that should
be 987 ?

I think 38 is in the first column of the Wythoff array, at row=15 as per
A003622(15)=38, so I expected the transposed position would be in the
first row, and therefore a Fibonacci number, which 910 is not (A000045).

But various further values in the samples grow slower than I thought
too, so perhaps I have some misunderstanding.