[seqfan] Re: Time-Indepenent Schrodinger Equation discrete version

Ron Hardin rhhardin at att.net
Wed Feb 20 18:42:21 CET 2013

That's a great find!

I'm not sure how it applies here (geometry doesn't seem to figure in the same
way).

My feeling is that if you can get a set of n sines for some n and offset, even
if they're all irrational but in rational ratios to each other, then you can use
a big enough k to multiply up the common ratio denominator and get an all
integral solution outside the 1,2,3,4,6 restriction.

Physically, adding enough energy to uncover rare cases.

But perhaps I'm not seeing the strength of the restriction.

 rhhardin at mindspring.com
rhhardin at att.net (either)