[seqfan] Contest results for the AMS/MAA meeting

T. D. Noe noe at sspectra.com
Mon Jan 14 19:48:32 CET 2013

Thirteen sequences were entered into the contest. The show attendees voted
three sequences as the best:

A187824, a(n) is the largest m such that n is congruent to -1, 0 or 1 mod k
for all k from 1 to m.

A187771, Numbers such that the sum of its divisors is perfect cube of the
sum of its prime divisors.

A187761, Number of maps f: [n] -> [n] with f(x) <= x and f(f(x)) = f(f(f(x))).

As soon as I obtain mailing addresses, the three winners will receive a
signed copy of Neil's 1973 book "A Handbook of Integer Sequences".  If
anyone wants to see the voting, let me know, and I will send you a scan of
the results.

Best regards,

Tony