[seqfan] Sequences based on theory given in a blog.

L. Edson Jeffery lejeffery2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 06:33:09 CET 2013

I found a couple of interesting sequences in two related blogs on the
internet. One blog is by a mathematics professor and the other blog is by
his/her students. There were no proofs given for any of the assertions,
although claims of having proofs were made, and the details are a bit
sketchy, but the formulas work correctly. One sequence is based on a new
function that is also interesting. My first reaction was the thought of
submitting the sequences to OEIS myself, but I have to ask:

Is it proper (in terms of OEIS policy) to submit sequences like these, and
are blog posts good (or adequate) enough for the references section, since
at least some form of attribution should be given to the bloggers?

Finally, anyone who wants the links to the blogs, please let me know: the
sequences are worthy of more study by someone more knowledgeable.

Ed Jeffery