[seqfan] Re: In search of a formula for a number triangle

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:37:26 CET 2013

Sorry about that. Since you independently came up with the same formula, I
am feeling more convinced that I did not overlook some detail that makes it
fail for some large n. I have gone ahead and marked it proposed but not
reviewed.

Al

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Charles Greathouse <
charles.greathouse at case.edu> wrote:

> I can't speak to Alonso's draft but the server will fix #2 for you. Russ
> has a clever design that keeps all the old b-files and swaps the most
> recent into the main slot instead of _1, _2, etc. on approval.
>
> Charles Greathouse
> Analyst/Programmer
> Case Western Reserve University
>

> On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Hans Havermann <gladhobo at teksavvy.com
> >wrote:
>
> > I've uploaded 10000-term b-files for A077342 and A077343. I haven't yet
> > asked for approval because…
> >
> > 1. … in the matter of A077342, Alonso had a draft edit (to which, I
> think,
> > I added the b-file) and I'm unsure if asking for approval is also asking
> > for approval of Alonso's draft.
> >
> > 2. … in the matter of A077343, the b-file replaces Maximilian's 199-term
> > b-file and therefore gets renamed b077343_1.txt instead of the expected
> > b077343.txt. Is this something I can/should fix before asking for
> approval?

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>