[seqfan] Re: "Your sequence appears to be" feature

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 04:55:46 CET 2013

Wow. The server must be using some kind of difference table analysis
(or whatever it's called, I forget the terminology).

I've noticed that OEIS lookups are slower than they used to be. Maybe
this is part of the reason!

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
  Follow me at: gplus.to/mrob - fb.com/mrob27 - twitter.com/mrob_27 -