[seqfan] Re: Plot & Plot2 scripts, could you make them public?

David Applegate david at research.att.com
Tue Jul 2 20:31:15 CEST 2013

I've made the R source code for the plot and plot2 functions available
by just uploading them to the wiki.

They are at
https://oeis.org/wiki/File:Qgraph.R.txt (plot)
https://oeis.org/wiki/File:Plot2.R.txt (plot2)
and linked from
https://oeis.org/wiki/Plot_pairs_of_sequences_in_the_OEIS

Warning: I did not take time to document the code at all (not even how
it gets arguments and data).  So it will take some reading to interpret.

-Dave