[seqfan] Re: Error in the example for A003313

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu Jul 18 16:47:05 CEST 2013

> Is that OK, or is there something special one should do if two sequences
are very similar?

Just note this in the sequence -- "Differs from A003313 at a(77), a(154),
etc.".

As an aside, you should probably cross-reference A008057.

> what is the little number that appears at the right-hand side of the
title in an OEIS sequence page?

The search score. Higher means more likely to be what you were looking for.
Things like matching terms, matching titles, backreferences, etc. increase
the score.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University