[seqfan] Re: A095814

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sun Jun 2 20:02:58 CEST 2013

Allow me to slightly differ: the next free editor will double-check. We are
very fortunate to have a group of Associate Editors with an extremely
varied set of skills, and there are many more Editors than just the
Editors-in-Chief.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University