[seqfan] A139442

Harvey P. Dale hpd at hpdale.org
Thu Jun 13 22:49:02 CEST 2013

	I get quite different terms for the above sequence.  My terms agree with the first three terms; then I find an additional term not now in the sequence; thereafter, my terms are almost (but not quite) always one greater than the terms in the sequence currently.  It seems to me to be primarily an index disagreement.

	Here is my Mma program:

With[{pms=FoldList[Times,1,Prime[Range[500]]]},Flatten[Position[pms,_?(PrimeQ[#/2-8]&)]]]

	If the program and the sequence terms could be checked, I'll be glad to update the sequence accordingly.

	Best,

	Harvey