[seqfan] Limit of 7 submissions

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 00:34:58 CEST 2013

Dear Seq Fans,
Thanks to David Applegate who did all the programming,
we will soon have a limit of 7 submissions at any
one time for everyone who isn't an associate editor or an editor-in-chief.

If this will be a problem, let me know and I can raise the limit for you.

The main reason for doing this is to restrict people who
don't know the ropes (especially new people,
or people who haven't been active for a while) from submitting a large
number of badly formatted sequences - which has been happening quite often
recently.

The drawback is that if you have written a new paper - or found one on the
web - that references 20 sequences,
you can't add a reference to all 20 at once. If this happens,
tell me and I will raise your limit.

If you already have a limit, it won't change.

Neil Sloane