[seqfan] Re: A095814

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 19:56:25 CEST 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 1:31 PM, David Newman <davidsnewman at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Formula for A095814 begins:  "a(n)= A000041(n)/*n*"
>
> I believe this should be a(n)=A000041(n)/*2*...

Thanks a lot for your help !

Since this happens regularly, allow me to suggest to all seqFans that
in such a case the most useful is to make the edit directly on OEIS
and submit for approval with a "pink box comment" expressing possible doubt
(just write e.g. "not sure")
the next free ed-in-chief will double check with additional care
and validate if (s)he agrees, which (s)he will have to do in any case.
(If an editor sees that it shoud remain as is, there is a link to
click to cancel the
suggested change, so there would be no further work or precious time wasted.)

Maximilian