[seqfan] Re: attributing edits to another user

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Wed Jun 19 02:55:57 CEST 2013

Type their name, surrounded with underscores. So for me, write

_Charles R Greathouse IV_

Usually this is followed by the date, in our standard format: three-letter
month, two-digit day, four-digit year. So

_Charles R Greathouse IV_, Jun 18 2013

for today. Technically this follows Eastern Time (UTC -4:00 or -5:00
depending on daylight savings) but probably that's not a big deal.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University