[seqfan] Re: attributing edits to another user

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 03:50:09 CEST 2013

But the name must be spelled exactly as it appears in the table of OEIS
users. So

_Charles R. Greathouse_
_Charles R Greathouse VI_
etc.

will not work. If you are unsure of the spelling, you can go to the OEIS
Wiki and type in the search box there "User:Charles" (for example) to find
the exact spelling and punctuation.

Al

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 8:55 PM, Charles Greathouse <
charles.greathouse at case.edu> wrote:

> Type their name, surrounded with underscores. So for me, write
>
> _Charles R Greathouse IV_
>
> Usually this is followed by the date, in our standard format: three-letter
> month, two-digit day, four-digit year. So
>
> _Charles R Greathouse IV_, Jun 18 2013
>
> for today. Technically this follows Eastern Time (UTC -4:00 or -5:00
> depending on daylight savings) but probably that's not a big deal.
>
> Charles Greathouse
> Analyst/Programmer
> Case Western Reserve University
>

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 8:32 PM, David Scambler <dscambler at bmm.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Eds,
> > When editing a sequence I can attribute my changes using ~~~~, but how do
> > I enter an attribution to another user such that it appears as a link?
> > dave

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>