[seqfan] Re: Minors and the OEIS

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 21:01:46 CEST 2013

Thanks for responding to my request for comments about minors and the OEIS.

The Board of Trustees of the OEIS Foundation met by telephone
on June 28 2013, and it was resolved that no action would be
taken to restrict contributions to the OEIS by minors.

Best regards
Neil Sloane, President, OEIS Foundation