[seqfan] Looking back at your earliest sequences

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 21:59:18 CET 2013

I was thinking about the requirements to join SeqFan, and this line of
thought led me to the question:

Looking back at the earliest sequences you submitted to the OEIS, which
ones are you most pleasantly surprised to see others follow up on?

In my case, that would be A100827, the highly cototient numbers. I believe
it was in 2006 I became aware of Will's comment regarding the connection to
the primorials. But it wasn't until just now that I noticed Tony's 2010
comment regarding the connection to A082917, even numbers that can be
written in more ways as a sum of two odd primes than any smaller even
number. I'll have to study A082917 in greater detail.

What about the rest of y'all?

Al