[seqfan] Re: k-chunks sum and division by k

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 01:03:36 CET 2013

Dear Eric & SeqFans,
to avoid duplicate efforts, just to say that I confirm
the given values & extended them & fixed some details
in the mentioned (and other related) sequences ;
I will submit those not yet there (k=6,8,10) as A222256 ff
(some unexpected events preventing me from having done this earlier)

Have a nice week-end,

Maximilian