[seqfan] Google+

Hans Havermann gladhobo at teksavvy.com
Wed May 15 15:34:43 CEST 2013

This is just a shout-out for the Google+ OEIS community. Moderated by Olivier Gerard, it currently has 46 members, most of them lurkers (with the notable exception of Peter Luschny). Since sociality is not in my nature, I had misgivings about joining Google+ (in January), but it has proven a delight in more ways than I could possibly have imagined. Your mileage may vary, of course, but if you have gmail consider Google+, if only for the OEIS postings.