[seqfan] Data line during sequence editing

Sean A. Irvine sairvin at xtra.co.nz
Mon May 27 22:10:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

Has something changed with the DATA line handling during the editing
of sequences?

I used to paste in several lines of the sequence and trim it down to
the three lines (~200 chars), but when I try this now, the entire "DATA"
area goes blank and I cannot edit the data line at all (either to delete
what is there or to add more data).  I can only recover by reloading the
entire page -- which means reentering any other changes I have made.

Sean.