[seqfan] Re: Symmetric group S_n as product of at most A225788(n) cyclic subgroups.

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu May 23 22:58:46 CEST 2013

I think the sequence can be defined unambiguously: Smallest k such that the
symmetric group S_n is a product of at most k cyclic subgroups. I would
love to see this sequence in the OEIS. Do we have any GAP experts who can
code this up?

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University