[seqfan] Re: Data line during sequence editing

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Tue May 28 07:08:24 CEST 2013

I've had issues where I cannot edit a line at all, which happens after
clearing the textarea completely. I think this is why tildes (~) are used
as placeholders for otherwise-blank fields, to avoid this browser quirk. I
don't know how what you did caused this but it sounds like you ended up in
the same place.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University