[seqfan] automated discovery of unknown formulae

Ralf Stephan gtrwst9 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 09:31:30 CET 2013

There is previous work on the subject, see my
Prove or disprove. 100 Conjectures from the
OEIS<http://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=M2Ky9OkAAAAJ&citation_for_view=M2Ky9OkAAAAJ:u5HHmVD_uO8C>
arXiv preprint math/0409509

​and even earlier​ work by Plouffe (1992) which is cited in my paper.

Discovery on the numbers alone, without help of other sequences
​should be possible with holonomic sequences, and even with some
k-automatic sequences. For the rest, the OEIS offers itself.​

​I can give some limited help​ if you're interested.

​Regards,
Ralf Stephan​
--
Ce sont les microbes, qui auront le dernier mot. (Pasteur)