[seqfan] Re: Sequences based on theory given in a blog.

L. Edson Jeffery lejeffery2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:00:57 CET 2013

In January, in the post

http://list.seqfan.eu/pipermail/seqfan/2013-January/010692.html

I suggested consideration of some ideas in a couple of related blogs I
listed. I still think the material there is interesting, so I suggest again
that everyone have a look. Although I originally got a few responses
requesting the links, it appears that nobody submitted the sequences. So I
submitted one of them and will be working on at least one more (I think)
soon.

Here is the draft:

https://oeis.org/draft/A232091

Would someone please calculate and enter more terms (since I am otherwise
having to do this by hand)? But please do not submit the draft for review
yet.

Thanks,

Ed Jeffery

p.s. any discussions regarding this sequence or mathematical content of the
two blogs is welcomed.