[seqfan] I will have to miss the Baltimore meeting - need help manning booth

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 22:09:34 CET 2013

Dear Seqfans,
Owing to events beyond my control, I will
not be able to attend the Baltimore Amer Math Soc
annual meeting in January. But the OEIS will still have
its booth there, as Tony Noe mentioned in his recent
announcement. If any of you can help manning the booth,
that would be great - please tell Tony (noe at sspectra.com).
Neil Sloane

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

Email: njasloane at gmail.com