[seqfan] Imaginaire magazine mentions the OEIS

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 20:17:04 CET 2013

A few months ago, Charles R Greathouse IV and I had been disappointed by
how fleeting and almost irrelevant the mention of the OEIS on
*Numb3rs*was. I resolved to write a story in which the OEIS would be
featured more
prominently, though I admit it was more inspired by *Law & Order* than by
*Numb3rs*.

That story is now in *Imaginaire* #4, titled "13 Cents," it starts on page
58 (56). It concerns the case of a computerized bank robbery in which
accounts are getting cleaned out and left with $0.13. The story also
mentions the Detroit Institute of Arts and Oakland University. Fifth Third
Bank and Michigan First Credit Union are fictionalized as Fourth Sixth and
Third Michigan, respectively. <http://www.imaginairemag.com/p/issue-4.html>

Al

--
Alonso del Arte