[seqfan] Re: Relationship between RMPN and RAN

michel.marcus at free.fr michel.marcus at free.fr
Wed Nov 6 09:57:13 CET 2013

Yasutoshi,

The explanation of the table is quite straightforward.
A line like 24/11:2*3*11
means the smallest n with sigma(n)/n=24/11 is 2*3*11=66.

The smallest could be:
smallest sure like n=6 for abund=2,
smallest known in litterature like for abund=10,
smallest known to me.

A line like: " 69/34:" with nothing behind,
means no known number with abund 69/34, also either sure, or to me or others.

I can provide you with files with numbers that I know of a given sigma(n)/n, and with greater denominators.
You are welcome to contact me by email for them or further explanations/ discussions.

Best.
Michel