[seqfan] Re: Spelling corrections.

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 14:16:43 CET 2013

I would think so, especially now that your edit to the top such result has
been approved. But I would still ask and wait for the go-ahead from an EiC
before undertaking thirty such changes.

Excluding the literature in French, how are the terms "ménage numbers" and
"ménage hit polynomials" usually written?

Al

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM, L. Edson Jeffery <lejeffery2 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Am I allowed to correct spelling in all of about thirty OEIS sequences by
> changing "menage" to "ménage" especially where it appears in the %N line? I
> did not want to do this without asking for permission first.
>
> Ed Jeffery

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>