[seqfan] Re: A125121, A005360.

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sat Nov 16 22:03:57 CET 2013

It's not clear whether keyword:base applies to both sequences or to
neither. (Certainly I agree that the two should be the same in that
respect.) The Hamming weight itself does not have keyword:base and I agree
with that here -- although it can be interpreted in a base-specific fashion
it need not be and it does seem more natural than most base sequences.
That, in turn, would suggest that perhaps neither of these sequences need
the keyword. But it's not entirely clear.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University