[seqfan] Re: A possible characterization of A125121

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 23:02:17 CET 2013

I think Don Reble has a counterexample, so my conjecture is false, and I
will be preparing a new sequence for submission.

David Wilson's proposed counterexample, 35, is 100011 in binary, and tiles
like this:

...BAACBBDCCEDDFEEG...

In other words, the "quotient" is ...100100100100...

Although some sturdy integers don't tile, I am left with the weaker
conjecture that all tiling integers are sturdy, and would welcome a
counterexample to that too.